|Home W. Balkans EU&World Business/Economy Opinions About Contact Advertise|
Albanian rebels want Southern Serbia to return to Kosovo
(Prishtina, DTT-NET.COM) – An Ethnic Albanian rebel group claiming to be part of illegal Albanian National Army (ANA) has emerged last Friday demanding that territories of Southern Serbia (known as Presevo Walley) return to Kosovo, as UN Security Council last week approved talks on the status of UN administrated province to begin.
You can read full content of the stories by subscribing to our daily news package.
This media is intended only for personal use. Any other reproduction, publication or redistribution without the written agreement of the DTT-NET.COM is strictly forbidden and any breach of copyright will be considered actionable.
Video interview with MEP Elmar Brok:
Video interview with MEP Doris PACK:
Video interview with MEP Bernd POSSELT:
- Kosovo, Serbia PMs agree over implementation plan of EU-brokered deal
- Germany urges Serbia, Kosovo to agree on implementation of EU-brokered deal
- Kosovo confused over Serbia’s deal with US consortium on Trepça mining complex
- Serbian government, Kosovo parliament approve EU-brokered deal
- Deal with Serbia makes Kosovo ‘second Bosnia’, opposition party says
- EU clinches 'historic' deal between Serbia and Kosovo
- Serbia rejects EU proposal for Kosovo north
- Serbia and Kosovo leaders fail to agree over tense north
- Serbia and Kosovo cannot join EU without mutual recognition, says EU lawmaker
- Serbia insists on Serb autonomous entity in Kosovo with its institutions and powers
Copyright Â© 2005-2013 DTT-NET.COM
powered by: HL