|Home W. Balkans EU&World Business/Economy Opinions About Contact Advertise|
Macedonia fears Serbia's plan for Kosovo
dtt-net.com, Skopje - Disclosure of Serbia's plan for Kosovo has encountered negative reactions in Macedonia. Political parties in power and those in opposition fear that if the plan sees light in Kosovo, it would cause problems in Macedonia, as Ethnic Albanians would abandon the 2001 Ohrid Agreement and seek similar model as Belgrade is aiming for Kosovo Serbs.
You can read full content of the stories by subscribing to our daily news package.
This media is intended only for personal use. Any other reproduction, publication or redistribution without the written agreement of the DTT-NET.COM is strictly forbidden and any breach of copyright will be considered actionable.
Video interview with MEP Elmar Brok:
Video interview with MEP Doris PACK:
Video interview with MEP Bernd POSSELT:
- Kosovo, Serbia PMs agree over implementation plan of EU-brokered deal
- Germany urges Serbia, Kosovo to agree on implementation of EU-brokered deal
- Kosovo confused over Serbia’s deal with US consortium on Trepça mining complex
- Serbian government, Kosovo parliament approve EU-brokered deal
- Deal with Serbia makes Kosovo ‘second Bosnia’, opposition party says
- EU clinches 'historic' deal between Serbia and Kosovo
- EU lawmakers call for launch of membership talks with Macedonia
- Macedonia: Ruling parties celebrate landslide victory in local elections
- Serbia rejects EU proposal for Kosovo north
- Serbia and Kosovo leaders fail to agree over tense north
Copyright Â© 2005-2012 DTT-NET.COM
powered by: HL