|Home W. Balkans EU&World Business/Economy Opinions About Contact Advertise|
Serbia’s president recognises Montenegro referendum results, PM waiting
(Belgrade, DTT-NET.COM)-The Serbian president has accepted results of Montenegro referendum in favour of independence, while the prime minister is still waiting for the end of the week, until when the Pro-Serb Montenegrin opposition has the time to challenge the final verdict.
You can read full content of the stories by subscribing to our daily news package.
This media is intended only for personal use. Any other reproduction, publication or redistribution without the written agreement of the DTT-NET.COM is strictly forbidden and any breach of copyright will be considered actionable.
Video interview with MEP Elmar Brok:
Video interview with MEP Doris PACK:
Video interview with MEP Bernd POSSELT:
- Kosovo, Serbia PMs agree over implementation plan of EU-brokered deal
- Germany urges Serbia, Kosovo to agree on implementation of EU-brokered deal
- Kosovo confused over Serbia’s deal with US consortium on Trepça mining complex
- Deal with Serbia makes Kosovo ‘second Bosnia’, opposition party says
- EU clinches 'historic' deal between Serbia and Kosovo
- Both candidates claim victory in Montenegrin presidential election
- Serbia, Montenegro to set up joint teams against organized crime, corruption
- Serbia rejects EU proposal for Kosovo north
- Serbia and Kosovo leaders fail to agree over tense north
- Serbia and Kosovo cannot join EU without mutual recognition, says EU lawmaker
Copyright Â© 2005-2012 DTT-NET.COM
powered by: HL