|Home W. Balkans EU&World Business/Economy Opinions About Contact Advertise|
EU applauds deal on Bosnia constitutional reforms
(Brussels, DTT-NET.COM)- Foreign ministers of EU nations welcomed the agreement of Bosnia’s Muslims, Croats and Serbs to reform the constitution of the country aiming at strengthening the central institutions of the Western Balkan country and ease the way of its European integration processes.
You can read full content of the stories by subscribing to our daily news package.
This media is intended only for personal use. Any other reproduction, publication or redistribution without the written agreement of the DTT-NET.COM is strictly forbidden and any breach of copyright will be considered actionable.
Video interview with MEP Elmar Brok:
Video interview with MEP Doris PACK:
Video interview with MEP Bernd POSSELT:
- Protesters unblock Bosnia parliament but protest continues
- Deal with Serbia makes Kosovo ‘second Bosnia’, opposition party says
- Bosnia party leaders close in over deal on Sejdic-Finci case
- Serbia’s demand for Bosnia power sharing model in Kosovo dangerous, PM Thaçi tells UN SC
- US report says political, ethnic divisions threaten W. Balkans stability
- Bosnia Serb leader insists on Kosovo partition
- US ambassador urges Bosnia to fight corruption
- EU helps reforms in Bosnia with €84,8 million
- IMF approves €58.9 million disbursement for Bosnia
- EU asks Bosnia to delay census as corrections needed
Copyright Â© 2005-2013 DTT-NET.COM
powered by: HL